Phoenix and/or Firestorm?

Niko Kozower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The viewer's code is/was available during the past months - of course most third party developers decided to wait until the 'final' mesh-code is ready.

Anyway -  since mesh-attachments will very often require an alpha layer, I really hope (some) TPVs get finally the option for multiple alphas. This code is around for a year, but still not all viewer have multi-alphas.

At all, I think nearly all TPVs will implement mesh sooner or later. Chat-only-viewers maybe not :-).

Well, according to the postings at Phoenix's own website, they are still commited to maintaining and releasing updates to the phoenix viewer.  If the other v1 style TPVs integrate mesh (and publish the patch diffs, hopefully), then integrating it into Phoenix will be simple enough they would be foolish not to......and I suspect they will integrate such patches once they are available.

Firestorm, since it is based off the SnowStorm code, will include mesh as soon as the Phoenix/Firestorm team gets caught up on the SnowStorm merges.  Since they're still on 2.6, this may be a month or three......

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.