Need help rigging a mesh body

Panic Restless

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been at it all day.. First time with blender ever, and I really can´t figure out what is going on, even after watching several tutorials.

I got this mesh body that I've been trying to get to work. It looks super easy on the tutorials, with like boxes and stuff. But this mesh is a little more complicated than that, with tinier legs and a rather long torso.

It comes out either deformed as hell with random stuff poking in or out where they are not supposed to, and/or it has transparent dots on it.. Also, can I not change the size of it once I've uploaded it? Because Ive been trying to use a skeleton that is for the linden body, but I have to keep changing the bones, because it wont match  up.. which then leads to total deformation again. If I tried to downsize the skeleton and the mesh, that ALSO screws it up.

I was wondering if there's anyone out there who would be willing to rig my mesh body for me, for a payment ofcourse!

You might want to show an image of this mesh before anyone would think about rigging it for you. If you didn't make this mesh, then you might want to have a link to the copyright permissions of the object. It's not going to be cheap to have someone rig it for you. If I were to do it, I'd likely charge $40 on the low end, depending on the mesh. I'm sure other might do it for less tho.

Most people that rig characters or clothing using Blender, are also going to be using Avastar. It makes the whole process alot easier.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.