Mesh Build 242181 Fail

Ya Adder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry you still havent manage to fix the memory leek issue. I really dont understand why you cant fix it, as the firestorm viewer has made a stable viewer that dosent crash at all, why cant Linden Labs do the same with there cut down mesh viewer, When i crash after 1 minute of installing the prog it send a crash log to Linden lab with the reason it crashed. dosent it. If not why not. Any way can you please have a go at fixing the memory pool problem when you've got 5 minutes thanks bye

Who is this "you" that you're addressing this message to, exactly?  You do know that none of us here made the viewer, right? 

If you've got an issue you want to bring to LL's attention, file a bug report or a support ticket.  They don't read these forums.  That's not what the forums are for.

Ya Adder wrote:

Sorry you still havent manage to fix the memory leek issue. I really dont understand why you cant fix it, as the firestorm viewer has made a stable viewer that dosent crash at all, why cant Linden Labs do the same with there cut down mesh viewer, When i crash after 1 minute of installing the prog it send a crash log to Linden lab with the reason it crashed. dosent it. If not why not. Any way can you please have a go at fixing the memory pool problem when you've got 5 minutes thanks bye

Ya, please read here so have an understanding what the forums are for:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/posting#posting

The Second Life Forums are the best place to exchange ideas, advice and experiences in Second Life with other Second Life Residents. Although moderators and Linden Lab employees will often read activity in the Forums, we will usually only comment only when a piece of content is flagged as inappropriate. This is not the right place to give Linden Lab product feedback.

[uNQUOTE]

Where to report bugs:

For reporting bugs, suggestions, enhancements, etc, there is the JIRA:

https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.