How to attach unrigged mesh shoes properly?

Melysange

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everybody :) 

I need your help for a little problem i am encountering.. I made a pair of unrigged mesh high heels to fit the Slink mesh high feet.. I attached them to my feet and positionned them properly so they can fit my feet perfectly but then once i walk or if my avatar moves, the shoes don't stick to my feet and move a little too. I took 2 screenshots to explain better:

This is when i am standing on a pose stand, the shoe fits the shape of the foot properly:

shoebug_001.jpg

And this is how it looks like once my avatar moves: 

shoebug_002.jpg

I would like to know how could i make them fit my feet perfectly when i walk or stand normally, knowing that it isn't rigged mesh.  I tried a few demo of other shoes for slink feet made by other creators and they all attached their unrigged shoes to the feet and yet it sticks to the feet and doesn't move like mine do :matte-motes-confused:

I tried also to attach the shoe to my tigh and to my leg but i have the same issue, the shoe moves and doesn't stick to the foot.

I hope someone can help me to fix this, there must be an easy way to do it (i hope).. thanx in advance :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.