Difference in bones between Aditi/Agni?

Mabarial

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've been working on fitting a karada (rope dress) to a popular mesh avatar, and while the model fit perfectly in Blender, every time I uploaded to Aditi (beta) I'd have some issue fitting round the neck and shoulders. I tweaked and I tweaked, and finally I got it to look right on Aditi, but then when I uploaded (from the same file) to Agni, the live server, the shoulders and neck were off in the opposite direction.

I double checked and made sure it wasn't my shape, using the same shape on both servers. I double-checked all my morph sliders. I reuploaded the file again just to be sure. Finally I pulled out the camera on both servers, used the camera controls to swing the camera around to the front to make sure there was no difference in view, and sure enough -

The shoulders on Agni were higher! Not just that, but they were closer together as well, and the chest was more forward, and legs slightly longer and further apart. This was all using the same mesh body, in the same body shape, from the same camera view.

I figured they were testing out a new skeleton system so I googled, but I couldn't find anything definitive on it: Are the bones different on Aditi than on live?

The Avatar is fully defined in the viewer as far as i know. So when you see differences in aditi and in agni then maybe they are changing that to distribute the avatar description from the server? Which sounds like a pathway towards custom skeletons (but this is a WILD wild guess). However, maybe its just as simple as your RenderVolumeLOD is different for agni and aditi ?

Gaia:

I've never even launched the debug menu before, but did just now to be sure - both of my RenderAvatarLODs are the same.

I've uploaded the photos I took: (censored nudity warning: http://imgur.com/a/kNIZC#0 )

I know it looks like the camera is rotated between the two images, but if you pay attention to the hands you can tell they are from the same angle. I've tripled checked and do still have on identical body shapes, sliders, and mesh avatars in both images.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.