Cannot find my item i created

CBS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there.

I just made an item in aditi grid -i uploaded a dae file from 3ds max and all went as should.I edited  my item was nice.
When i went back to  the regular grid to see in world the  item i did i could not find it in my inventory

Any help?

thank u

It has been about 2 years since I've visited Aditi grid and the last I understood,  Items or Objects you have on the Maingrid can be found in inventory on the Aditi grid.

If you have or make the object or item in Aditi then the item or object is only available on that grid.

That is how I understand it, the policy might have changed since my last visit there.

Since i am new in developing idk if i was in adtti.I used Beta mesher viewer actually to can upload my mesh.Idk if is that u call ADITI or i called it wrong aditi

hmm now i saw that anything created in that grid cant be shown in the main viewer.But then how i will see the Item i created in my regular SL viewer...Cannot understand..

Right now mesh is only on the Aditi grid. It is a test grid. If you were able to upload a collada (.dae) file, you were definitely on the Aditi grid.

Anything you upload there will only appear in your inventory when you are on the Aditi grid. It will not be in your inventory on the Agni main grid.

Right now you cannot upload mesh to the Agni main grid. Mesh is expected to go live on the main grid in July or August, possibly September. Until then, you can only experiment with mesh on the Aditi test grid.

You can make your products and have them ready to go when mesh goes live, saving your files on your computer so you can easily find them when it is time to upload to the main grid. That is what I am doing.

Thank you very much with that reply .Yoiu took me out of headaches and troubles.So we just can test there and nothing more.We have to wait till autumn  then.Thats cool.I will try to play then in Aditi and prepare my items to be ready

Thanks again so much

CBS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.