marketplace listing problem

crazeecuban

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After looking at your first listing I'm guessing your items were probably flagged by someone and pulled for keyword spam.

Key words must be directly related to the product.  The first item I looked at were eyes, but you had these keywords, which had nothing to do with the listing as eyes are not apparel make-up, or the other things you name.

Apparel,Clothing,Clothes,Pants,Shirts,Tee ShirtsT-Shirts,Make-Up,Make up,Rave,Club,Sexy,Happy Bunny

Note that the Listing Guidelines say the following:

"Keyword spam is the use of words (such as brand names, item names, or other terms) that have nothing to do with the item listed so that the listing will appear in search results. Keyword spam is not allowed because it clutters the SL Marketplace and makes buying and selling more difficult.

Creating New Listings for Blocked Items. If your item has been blocked on the Marketplace you must contact Linden Lab for assistance. Creating a new listing for the item is not permitted."

Correct your keywords then file a support ticket to have the block removed.  Note that other items if their keywords are like the listing I looked at may also be flagged and pulled for the same reason.  I would correct those too to avoid this in the future.

KeviinSnow wrote:

all i know is MP is not working  , cant buy ,

kept saying keep back later ,

i try buying like  4 or 5  differt items

Unscheduled Billing Maintenance

[Posted 12:05 PM PDT, 19 October 2014] We are performing unscheduled maintenance on our billing system. While this maintenance is in progress, our billing services, including LindeX and Marketplace, may not be available. Credit card processing may be affected during this time as well. Please continue to check this blog for updates.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2014/10/19/post2394/

This is very helpful thank you and I will get it done asap. now the problem with the blocked items is that I dont have the items anymore do to the fact that my account was hacked and I just got it back but the inventory was deleted completely. So the blocked items are probably going to be gone forever I suppose or until I re-design these Items correct?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.