credit processing - nobody cares and other revelations

Cake Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have learned of you are unhappy with credit processing times... don't bother saying so here. The response you will likely receive will inform you that it's your fault and how dare you expect reasonable funds withdrawal... you greedy, self important, b@$+@€!!

But I'm not here to complain...

However I found some similarity to the credit processing time and my weight. On your process credit history... when you hover over the status it will tell you 2-5 business days. If you ask me my weight I will tell you 130 to 150 lbs. While both statements are usually true... I haven't been 130 lbs for 20 years. The same is true of processing times. My funds have not been processed in 2, 3, or 4 business days... in years.

My weight can also increase during holidays and with increased transactions.

In my opinion the discussion should not be that transactions should not take longer than 5 days. The discussion should be that they should be 24 to 48 hours.

The issue is apparently one of security and that they need to manually process payments. To that I say more staff is necessary.

I would also like to weigh 130 again.

Cake Gravois wrote:

I have learned of you are unhappy with credit processing times... don't bother saying so here. The response you will likely receive will inform you that it's your fault and how dare you expect reasonable funds withdrawal... you greedy, self important, b@$+@€!!

But I'm not here to complain...

However I found some similarity to the credit processing time and my weight. On your process credit history... when you hover over the status it will tell you 2-5 business days. If you ask me my weight I will tell you 130 to 150 lbs. While both statements are usually true... I haven't been 130 lbs for 20 years. The same is true of processing times. My funds have not been processed in 2, 3, or 4 business days... in years.

My weight can also increase during holidays and with increased transactions.

In my opinion the discussion should not be that transactions should not take longer than 5 days. The discussion should be that they should be 24 to 48 hours.

The issue is apparently one of security and that they need to manually process payments. To that I say more staff is necessary.

I would also like to weigh 130 again.

Oh we agree 3 to 5 days should mean exactly that.

But I've never heard anyone say anything that resembles this statement,

"The response you will likely receive will inform you that it's your fault and how dare you expect reasonable funds withdrawal... you greedy, self important, b@$+@€!!,"

in this Forum.

Excuse me, I need to vent as well...

I tend to file support tickets everytime my payouts take longer than expected, just in case there are issues they're not telling me about. Today I got a delicious one that contradicted itself:

"...you should see the funds in your paypal account." The following sentence: "...anticipate that you will see the other funds come through to your PayPal account in a few days."

I'm fine with the 5 business day time period - I can plan for that, and it does provide a safeguard against fraud. When it takes longer with no explanation (US residents, have there been public/bank holidays in the last week?) I get annoyed.

Agreed; if they need to process payments manually then they need more staff on that task. "Oh, sorry....lots of people wanted their money today..." is not a valid excuse for additional delays.

It is really not just LL that lags when moving money around online.  For instance, I while can move bitcoin around instantly, it takes 3 or 4 business days to buy them, or to get tjhem converted to cash and into my checking account. Likewise moving money from one bank account to another. My brokerage account is a bit faster, but I think they bend the banking rules a bit to court my business.

Cake Gravois wrote:

...  b@$+@€!! ..  processing time .. my weight ..

agree 1000 and 24 %

is defo your weight that is causing the delay issues for you

is well known that to move stuff quickly on the internets then have do lots of physical activity before can do this. Like spin left in your chair 3 times. then right 2 times. Lean back, lean forward and then back again.  do 14 fingerups (sometimes even like 27) and lots of face exercises. Like eyerolls and moving your tongue in and out and side to side, etc. And also quite a lot of throat/voicebox exercise. Like moan, squeal and strangle noises. And also lots of slow breathing thru your nose

so if you a bit on the heavy side (at xmas and that) can take quite a lot longer to do this. So is obviously your fault when cant complete all the physicals in 3-5 days. bc everybody knows that when complete all the physicals then the money just comes instantly afterwards. every. time

+

ps

knowing what exercises for a particular stuff move can be a bit of a problem. like they change from one day to the next in secret. And you quite often have to do lots more extra phys activity to work out what the new moves are. Like is no memo or nothing when they get changed or what into. Is bc goblins are in charge of that part

(:

irihapeti wrote:

knowing what exercises for a particular stuff move can be a bit of a problem. like they change from one day to the next in secret.

Accidentally they had left one document freely available on the net.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Body excercises for speedier Cash Out_Confidential

"For more effective result (i.e. even more speedier credit processing) repeat the whole excercise series five times in row.

Body-excercises-for-speedier-cash-out_Confidential.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.