changing from a box to a folder and disabled items questions

Doktor Seuss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Both I and google have gotten tired of looking through responses that don't quite answer this question so it will be asked :)

I have several ancient items from the old magic box days, I.E. boxed "need land" to unpack and use, I do not want to fall afoul of the MP rules, which I have apparentl,y already done as there are items disabled I did not disable (And no note I can find as to why they are disabled).

Am I okay to simply upload a folder with the contents of the box, associate the listing with the new item and go on about my business or will the change from a single item "the box" to a folder cause me unexpected grief?

I assume it is ok to add and change photos in the listing as I can't see anywhere that could be a rpbolem, but can see where, in my mind at least, it could be a problem to change an item from a box to a folder.

SO regarding the disabled items which I had no reason to disable myself, and assume, since they all made it into my store originally when changing from a magic box to the MP in folder, is there a note somewhere I am missing explaining why those have disabled?

follow up question as I just discovered I can not vend a ready to wear folder from a vendor...

if I change a product from "needs land" to "wear" and script an unpack so I can vend the same product from MP and my inworld vendors will I be falling afoul of the TOS etc.?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.