brand name change

ahimsa Balut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Second Lifer's ;)

First off, i am not sure if i am doing the right thing here , if the thread is adequate for the forum... Hence, i am going to share what is bothering me.

I have a store, named Skinderella, since 09. It started as to be all about skin, but with time, and me wanting to learn more new things, i started doing clothes, shoes, sculped things, hair... acessories... And, now, i am just sick of the name. Want to change it, to another one... but the problem is, i dont know what will happen to the showcase listing, as my store is listed there. Will it auto-update by itself? Will i need to list my store again ? Anyone knows? Accurate info regarding this is very welcome! ;)

Thank you :)

Love & Light

hi ahimsa :) let me c/p you this part from sl wiki - destination guide /showcase: How do we contact Linden Lab editors? For questions or update requests to existing entries, or to report an error — like a wrong SLurl or place that's gone — please contact the Linden Lab editors via email (editor@lindenlab.com). Please note that we are not able to respond to all inquiries about individual submission suggestions. However, we do welcome all comments, feedback and suggestions. ..... in my expirience .. it took 2 days max. on several occasions to have an existing entry changed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.