Why did most of my marketplace items change to Adult rating?

Kylie Sabra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The last several years of my work was shifted from general to mature, and of course I had no idea until trying to find something in my store and found it to be half empty. That gave me rather a heart attack, until I realised I wasn't logged in. I'm trying to fix this, but when editing, everything is still shown as general. Batch editing brings up empty pages, and I'm not sure of the process; I don't want to wipe all the listings clean by updating there.

Oh FFS..I know I'm typing into blank air, as nobody here has the power to do anything...but really!!!??!!! REALLY???!!??..

For anyone sound of mind who may stumble onto this by sheer accident...here's what's happened to me..I found out how to fix my last issue (all my most recent/2 years worth of mesh work was relisted by LL as mature rather than general...so I worked out how to do a batch re-edit this morning and fixed it..It took an hour that I'd rather have spent doing better things but I was all smiles as everything I've ever created is PG and I thought the issue was fixed..but I just found out tonight they've made almost everthing in my store adult.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.