Welcome to the Merchants Forum!

Brooke Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welcome to the Merchants Forum. I'll be updating this post with information as we go along so that new users to this Forum can easily find tips and tricks on using this Forum, as well as useful information for Merchants.

Links of interest

User Group Links

User Group links that may be of interest to merchants:

Marketplace Links

Here are some links that may be helpful to Marketplace Merchants:

Other Useful Links

Forum Tips

Getting Notified of New Posts

There are various ways that you can choose to be notified on new posts to Forum threads. To learn more about various methods for notification, please check out the Community Help section. One quick tip, I'd like to share is how to get notified via RSS when a specific user makes a post:

1. Click on the user name to view the user's profile page.
  2. In the first section, Recent Posts, click on View All.
  3. Under the Message Options drop down, click on Subscribe to RSS.

For those who'd like a shortcut to subscribe to posts by me, here's a bit.ly link that will only require you to do step 3 above: http://bit.ly/hiKE5B.

More questions?

Please add more questions as responses to this post. As we discover new tips and tricks that we want to bubble up to this post, I will add them here. Please feel free to post tips you've discovered as well. I don't want to re-invent the FAQ here, so I'll be selective what gets pulled in, but this thread will be a great resource for everyone.

Thanks all!

Brooke

*wanders in bumping into things* Is this where the commerce folk are now posting? Pamela? Ami? Porky? Are you all here? Where are we all at now? This is it, right?

I FEEL SO DISPLACED. Looks very cool and shiny though. I'll get used to it, just... want to be sure this is the right spot. LOL

Ai Velde wrote:

*wanders in bumping into things* Is this where the commerce folk are now posting? Pamela? Ami? Porky? Are you all here? Where are we all at now? This is it, right?

I FEEL SO DISPLACED. Looks very cool and shiny though. I'll get used to it, just... want to be sure this is the right spot. LOL

/me takes Ai gently by the hand and leads her toward the light ahead...

(Psst, roll call is being taken now in the Merchant Inner Sanctum!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.