We need a more user friedly marketplace home for merchants

Dely Breen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My computer is good and so is my internet server, still working on my listings is a huge pain and a huge time consuming task.

There are some things that need improvement and I beg Linden progammers to please work on them, please, if you agree and encounter the same trouble, or want to add more, add it to this thread to let them know what we are longin for:

- The system is pretty slow, when adding pics or saving changes.

- I can never delete more than 5 items at once by clicking the box to select them, I usually have to delete them one by one, this feature should be fixed. (Moreover, if fails many times, even one by one)

- It would be great to be abe to change the main features directly on the list (for example, the price, whitout having to open and edit one by one which takes for ever)

- The quick fill option is very good, but could be improved, either filling more options than the ones offered now, or even better, allowing you to decide if you want to fill all or selected ones. If you have a standart product most of the info /related items/ etc just repeat themselves.

- The listings survive anything! I have deleted my magic box, upload through the merchant outbox only the current items..but my old items are still there, in pink! They do not disturb my customers, but myself. It takes longer for the listings to load as it keeps listing 100 items which I do not have/nor want anymore and I have to work around them or, if I am lucky, delete them one by one adn hope it does not get stuck :P

Please, if you are planning on updating the Marketplace, make it a more user friendly/time saver platform :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.