TRANSACTION PAGE CHANGES

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cannot believe what the have done to the transactions page now.

Now I have to MANUALLY total the days sales -- no longer does it show the total.

Now I can't download XLS files, only CSV ones. 

And it takes a long time to load.

I just cannot believe this.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw it too, Pamela. It has potential to be nice because there is a "filter" field and it can load more than just 500 transactions for us to see. Having said that, the way it was rolled out - without notice, without totals, taking forever to load, the default has dates all mixed up, no more xls, and  friends list is no longer on the left side panel - is terrible.

Yes, I either use excel or just use the find function on my browser.  I tried the filter field with various customer names and it works to bring up those transactions very quickly, so I see that as a positive. BUT, the other changes that have already been noted (and possibly more that we just haven't noticed yet), are horrible.

Horrible is not enough to describe this result.

No transaction ID displayed, no credit/debit day totals, no excel export, time based on account location and not on SL (and no way to change it), no hint or warning about this... 

The previous version was simple but had the essentials, and it worked. Now is a giant mess for merchants. Way to go...

What is going on? Surely this is not a finished update, I can't choose a date period or just a day, the listings are all out of sequence, it only downloads 30 days when I ask for a week...is there anywhere we can ask for some kind of response?

It's utterly dreadful. No wonder they sneaked it in under the wire without even a hint it was happening. That tells me that the devs and  MP team themselves know it's nothing but a pigs breakfast forced on them by inept managers. If it had been any good they would have been shouting it from the rooftops.

^L^

I agree with all of you here - the worst thign ever! And the day in transactions in no longer SL day, but your residence day. So I have my MM etc on SL time, but not transactions. And no Toatal shows that a person without a sense for business did that. Not to say, once you change the date in filter, it does not remember it. Oh, and there's more - the friends list has gone with new Transaction layout. For business people here it is handy to have them on one page. I do like the new function, but no need to sacrifice all others. Sighs and hopes this will get fixed soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.