Stores with transfer items

Keres Bikcin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I am looking for stores that sell transfer items. Clothes, furniture, gifts, etc. It is for a secret santa game for Christmas. The gifts have to be anonymous therefore cannot use the gifting thing from marketplace or stores. I need the actual items to be transfer. Does anyone know any good stores that have that?

Thanks!

Keres

Keres Bikcin wrote:

I have spent hours looking on marketplace. There is so much stuff to get through. And I like the experience of shopping inworld. And also I have gotten too many things off MP that say they are transfer and turn out not to be.

You can use the MP to screen for stores that sell transfer (or full perm) items.

• 2 weeks later...

Keres Bikcin wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for stores that sell transfer items. Clothes, furniture, gifts, etc. It is for a secret santa game for Christmas. The gifts have to be anonymous therefore cannot use the gifting thing from marketplace or stores. I need the actual items to be transfer. Does anyone know any good stores that have that?

Thanks!

Keres

99% of the items in my store on the MP are transfer. Clothing, shoes, tattoos.i am still working on my inworld store.

I don't sell my stuff transfer, however, if you see something you like and give me a bit of notice, I'll sell you a transfer only..or...and this might be a better option that I'm sure merchants might like, is a no copy, no mod notecard that's good for a particular item. Then the merchant would only have to do the notecard and then could deliver the item to the winner when the notecard for the item is sent to them.

Just a thought

You might want to consider gacha machines, because, as far as I know, the items sold through them are always transferable.  The Arcade, which offers a good concentration of them from many quality creators, is opening back up on December 1st.

You could also check out yard sales where, by the nature of them, everything is required to be transferable.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

The Arcade, which offers a good concentration of them from many quality creators, is opening back up on December 1st.

...Dres

Oh no Dres !!!! and why do you feel the need to say it here, publically, in a thread ill be likely to read by total chance ? awwww ..... And again.... This will be a tragedy...... long days to wait before being able to tp there..... hours to wait before rezzing all the machines..... and so many money spent ... and my inventory growing dramatically again....... 

wooozaaaaa !!! i can't wait !!!

*jumps up and down and does an happy dance

Thanks for the info sweetie :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.