Setting up second store on marketplace

Catherine Haifisch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it possible to set up a second store on marketplace using the same avatar?  I already have one store, but have recently made a new collection of clothes in collaboration with someone else and they want them sold under a different store name.  However as all the items are mine, it's me that needs to list them on marketplace. Any help appreciated .....

I read this before so it not my direct knowledge but I remember it being impossible.  Each store goes with one avatar and that's it. I opened 3 different stores about to open a 4th one all with my alts. I also did not see the possibility.

I remember reading it somewhere that people were asking LLs to make it possible but it is not yet possible. I also used same names (thank God I had same name alts from before with diff. last names lol) it helps to keep the same logo and watermarks and stuff. 

The answer is no. One store per avatar. Your option is to create an alt with a name similar to yours and have the second store with that one. For instance I have Bobbie Faulds with a store Quorth th Ravenn. I also have Bobbiephaulds with Boddies by Bobbie. It does work out though since the second avi will allow you to have the additional groups designers and creators need, especially for hunts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.