Selling Lindens

Fuschia Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there any other way of selling lindens than through LL? 

Every time I have sold lindens through LL it has taken 7 days to show up in my paypal account and I find this totally disgusting!

I used to use ELDEXchange and the money would be transferred over within about 12-24 hours until LL decided to stop other organisations from being able to buy linden currency.

When you buy lindens they show up inworld within minutes of ordering, so why does it take 7 days to sell them?

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IF THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY OF SELLING LINDENS!!!

even if there was one, it would be against what LL has put in place and it would not last long and you would face an account ban, possibly global.  they can not play games with this anymore, the IRS stepped in and quite a few changes have been made.   Some of us suspect since the BitCoiners were using the exchange at high volumes that there was laundering happening and LL got there hands tied and put into cuffs.   so it's not going to happen as nobody is going to take the risk, right now LL is processing everything manually, to help lower the risk of fraud and other malicious things.  sorry but this is how it is for now.

• 3 months later...

Paypal is horrible takes so long to get the money processed and they have least when I delt with them poor support why some people insist on using it is beyond me. I only use it when I have too. Heaven for bid if an emergancy happns and you need the money rigght away or in a few days. I hope that doesn't happen for anyone but I do think paypal is a poor choice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.