Romance store - contributors required

AvonMariner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm looking to re-start a portal store/service called 'All about Romance' or 'Gateway to Romance'. This would allow avatars to TP to the best romantic spots in SL (including ballrooms).  I'm interested in hearing from anyone:

- if you own a sim you'd class as romantic and would like included in the portal free of charge (including ballrooms)

- if you make/sell items or provide services (ie. romantic gifts, romantic animations/gestures, romantic jewellery, weddings, honeymoon suites, dating etc) anything connected with Romance if you'd like to link up with me for an offer or discount to give visitors to my store (ie. free gift, discount/voucher, special treat such as evening out for 2, etc) in return I'll advertise or provide a to board to you free of charge.

- also if you know of any favourite romantic spots which I could include (I'd check sim owners permission first of course)

I also hope to have a blog on romance and in the future a magazine on romance.

Thanks for your help and look forward to hearing from you soon either in reply to this post or by IM or notecard to: avonmariner

Hope this will benefit all interested in Romance.

Thanks

Peteey

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.