Removed

Voodoo Schnyder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Voodoo Schnyder wrote:

((I'm not sure whether I should post this in Merchants or Wanted section, but I think it'd fit both, if not, mods who see this, please move it.))

Hello and good day to you reader.

Unfortunately our world and our happiness is conditioned to money, that's just how the world is since the first industrial revolution.

I am here, coming to you as honest and humble as I can be when I say I want to make an art group, a society and maybe even a movement to make money off our works, marketing them in the correct way and making us earn money while we do what we love (art) and at the same time building a portfolio and get recognized.

Now you can ask, how can I do any of these things?

Let me introduce you to my first personal project, I had an online shop in Second Life that sold a large variety of wear and objects.

I was a one man army back in 2009, building, selling and marketing my stuff all by myself and I made around 550$ US dollars per month, at the start.

I had my skill set evolved during all these years and I totally trust I can make way more than that, *we* can make way more than that, if I have a team of people committed just as much as me!

I still receive around 200 to 300$ USD per month by "ignoring" my shop (only recently started to release new items) and let the sales sell whenever someone stumbles on my shop.

It's not something to make you rich, it's not something to make you don't get a job instead, but it's extra money you can spend on your cigarettes (although I don't recommend you do this one), taking your boy or girlfriend to fancy dinners on weekends, own your own dog, and party with your friends at holidays without worrying about money, or being dependent from parents or someone else to provide it.

Times are tough but I believe that I can make a tougher army and fight it, the purpose of it it's to be happy without worrying too much about how much money we have to go on our dream trips while doing our own works and building a portfolio between collaborations and client feedback to later show off to your potential boss.

By the end of each month, you'll be a better artist and live with less worries.

Who should apply?

Anyone who is passionate and knows they have the skill and also have some free time, if you're a photographer, we can sell textures, if you're a painter or 3D modeler, we can sell concept art and I can find good deals for working on video game titles, if you're a web designer, we can market your products, if you're a writer, or just a person with unique ideas... you'll still fit! I have contacts with money and ideas who are also eager to spend it on a decent products.

It's a company of sorts.

I was doing this on my own for a while but...

Recently I have lost a great love I had for something, because of not having enough money to support it. With this I made the decision that I want to share my vision and plan with more people so we can reach a level where we are comfortable and no longer have to work too hard to have what we want to buy or do.

You can add me on skype: Miguel Nogueira Ignition

I'll see you there.

------------------------------------------

Saw your thread were 
you were asking where to sell your store?

Then I find this thread.. bit strange.  
One minute you're trying to sell a business, the next you're trying to start up a new one as an "artistic revolutionary" 

You state you're making less money now by "ignoring" your store and not adding products.. this does not come over as someone with motivation to lead others. 

You state "
I have contacts with money and ideas who are also eager to spend it on a decent products" 

So why don't your contacts buy the store you're trying to sell? 

I don't understand the goal and objective.

You want to market peoples products or help them make it?

Either way, if you don't know where to place a forum post, it doesn't give readers much confidence. 

There's more to making textures than taking photos. Are you going to train these photographers the skill set to create seamless textures or just sell theirs and take a cut? 

There's nothing wrong with that but I think you need a big presence in SL for people to want to join you.

You will no doubt discover this yourself in time. 

In short, people generally want to have their own stores their own ID and take credit for their own brand. The only people who may be drawn to your concept are people with few skills but want to make a quick buck and SL has plenty of them... they used to work as "campers" back in the day.

Anyway, good luck, regardless of my thoughts.! :matte-motes-nerdy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.