Request payouts?

Marina Ramer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As usually they delay after a holiday more thab the 5 workable days promised on TOS, but one supposes it will be one day or two more, well I´d talked to Drika of the chat, and she told me not so on a good way that may perfectly delay till next Tuesday, that means even 4 more workable days even more, really dissapointed with this. I wonder if its happening to anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes... although not a holiday week here. I contacted live chat as I had already waited 5 full business days (cashing out on Sunday and mon-fri being the 5 days). This is the way I have done it for over 2 years and never had an issue... But now today is Saturday (mid-morning at that) and still no payout. Last week I got paid Saturday morning at 8AM SLT which again I didn't understand as 5 days had passed and they don't apparently do cash-out requests on non-business days. I contacted Live Chat and opened a ticket. In live chat they acknowledged the 5 days had passed but told me to 'wait until Monday and open another ticket'. Like... if they aren't going to stick to their policy then why have it in the first place?

warehousefifteendesigns wrote:

Yes... although not a holiday week here. I contacted live chat as I had already waited 5 full business days (cashing out on Sunday and mon-fri being the 5 days). This is the way I have done it for over 2 years and never had an issue... But now today is Saturday (mid-morning at that) and still no payout. Last week I got paid Saturday morning at 8AM SLT which again I didn't understand as 5 days had passed and they don't apparently do cash-out requests on non-business days. I contacted Live Chat and opened a ticket. In live chat they acknowledged the 5 days had passed but told me to 'wait until Monday and open another ticket'. Like... if they aren't going to stick to their policy then why have it in the first place?

no where do they ever promise a time frame.

warehousefifteendesigns wrote:

I never said they promised it... if they can't stick to the
guideline
they set though, of 2-5 days, in their
policy
, then they should increase the no. of days it states there.

Although they don't detail all the reasons, they are very clear that delays can happen.

No where do they guarantee you will have your money in 'x' numbers of days.

Certainly I agree the cash out should happen quickly and smoothly.   But I also know they don't always happen that way. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.