Reporting defamation

SweetSheath

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My main account is currently "on hold" due to abusive reports that are defamation. The objects were not to be rated as adult since NOTHING in the objects or description is to deal with adult rating.

Are defamation and libelling to be sanctionned?

How can i report the courageous anonymous who libeled abusively and defamated, involving the prejudice to be "on hold" while did nothing wrong?

On behalf of Sailliebitch (aka Bitchy) owner of  BitchyProd.

Her name is legal and not to be adult rated, BitchyProd is also legal... Nothing is Mature or Adult in proposed production!

SweetSheath wrote:

My main account is currently "on hold" due to abusive reports that are defamation. The objects were not to be rated as adult since NOTHING in the objects or description is to deal with adult rating.

Are defamation and libelling to be sanctionned?

How can i report the courageous anonymous who libeled abusively and defamated, involving the prejudice to be "on hold" while did nothing wrong?

On behalf of Sailliebitch (aka Bitchy) owner of  BitchyProd.

Her name is legal and not to be adult rated, BitchyProd is also legal... Nothing is Mature or Adult in proposed production!

Anyone can file an Abuse report if they feel something violates the TOS, etc.

Linden Lab will not tell you the name of the reporter.

If someone abuses the AR System LL can Sanction them.  (Of Course we don't know how often that happens.  LL does not publish this information).

I get the impression from your post that your Account Name has been reported also.

For better or for worse I can see how some people might find it offensive.

Really, and while I am not judging the right or wrong of it, I'm surprised LL hasn't done something about it.

4.2 You agree to use an Account Name for the Service that is not misleading, offensive or infringing.

http://lindenlab.com/tos#tos4

SweetSheath wrote:

Has nothing to do with legality.  It is simply a rule.  LL allows you to use their service as long as you follow their rules. They can tell you what names you can and cannot use.   Defamation and libel?  That is just funny.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.