Question how do I find the price on merchandise in stores?

Elinah Iredell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for your responses. I know if it is setup so that is says buy when I click on it I can easily see the price and then opt out but, I was concerned about the ones that read  pay . I was worried it would automatically take the money that way. .You are sure they will not  automatically take the money out of my account for  the item if I click pay to see the  price?

I really think  the prices should be posted . I do not like to have to risk buying something to know how much it costs.

Thank you for the reply . Some stores have an info button ? That is good to know I guess I never noticed it. I am glad to know they cannot automatically take the money. Since so much is always changing in sl, I just hope one of these days someone will not start setting up pay vending scripts that override that and take the money out right away. That was my concern, that not all stores are set up the same way. and one might be set up to take the money the first time you click on pay .

That is one good thing about the second life marketplace .The prices have to be listed so you know right away if it costs too much. Maybe some people in sl buy whatever they want  regardless of cost but for me it is a factor in my decision. It's not that I do not have any lindens it's just that I am careful with them just like in real life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.