No copy/no mod items on the marketplace

VioletCrush Bravin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How can you sell items on the Marketplace that are No copy/No Mod yet they are transfer?

I've tried to put some of my extra Gacha items up and it gives me an error telling me it has to do with permissions.

I've purchased Gacha Items from Marketplace before many times so I kkow it can be done...Just not sure how.

Any imput is extremely helpful! 

Thank you in advance,

VioletCrush Bravin

• Like 1

Only one at a time, maybe because you can't have same named items in a single magic box. Never tried multiple boxes for this purpose though, maybe someone else has.

Or maybe it's because some people see multiple listings as spam and flag them.

Either way, the actual problem is that LL abandoned finishing direct delivery, THE most important marketplace project at the time. Now it's not important at all.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry that I'm raising an old thread from the dead. But it is Halloween (one day after). Ok... I have "managed " to sell more than one no copy item inside the old Magic Boxes, IF 2nd item and all after are manually associated. I'm not sure how this works or why it works but it does.

However, if there is only one item, and I add another, and associate it, it will not change the number available. I need to do this manually as well. There was "a time" I sold no copy items, such as more than one "fill in the blanks" that were no copy but transfer, and it didn't require that I assoicate each one, or change amount available. I don't remember how many of the letters in the name of the item. Unless, this is a dream I had.

Needless to say, it's a pain to have to associate every item I put in the box, OR worse, do an entire new listing, which includes linking similar items.

I'm willing to suffer the pains I'm currently feeling  if that's the only option. BUT I've searched all over for more answeres to No Copy/Transfer items  (in my case it's not the clothing --those are mine-- it's the script I use within the clothing...really long story why that's so...but anyways), it's the script that is no copy, but transferable. They are baby clothes that use an applier script that's not free to me. I know. I know. IF we can get around that issue (which is a bane for anyone who sells these clothes), can anyone help me by a link post or any other advice? Again, I'm sorry I SO sorry I revised a dead thread.

Faye Feldragonne wrote:

IF we can get around that issue (which is a bane for anyone who sells these clothes), can anyone help me by a link post or any other advice? Again, I'm sorry I SO sorry I revised a dead thread.

As far as I know, there is no way around the way things currently work. I wish there was too, as the steps needed to sell things with those kinds of permissions, should have been fixed long ago..if they had stuck with direct delivery as they stated they would. but, they stopped working on it ages ago. Hopefully things will change, but for now, we have to suffer through what we've got. That's what stops me from selling things like that, especially the clothes you're talking about(if they are what I think they are-I have a crap ton of designs I've never sold, because of it) I did sell them, for a short time, but it was really, really time consuming. It's probably what stops most folks from selling those clothes on the MP, to be honest.

Yep. So true what you said. Also, there is NO room for error. Another thing that's an issue for me is that if I load something and start to list it, if I back out, I can't get rid of the listing. There is NO delete button. Totally bizzare. I've tried updating the box, etc. I'm not sure how long I'll do this because it's a bit nuts. But I can't afford land for a store at the moment. Maybe one day I can. Thanks for your help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.