Need help with MP and Breedable Kittycats Please

WinterLady

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I do not breed to sell however I now have close to 100 KittyCats in my inventory so I want to list them on the MP. I see many on there however following the instructions on the MP it boils down to the Kittycats not being a copy item. Can someone please tell what I need to do to list my Kitty's in the MP. As I don't have time in SL to list them at a auction or start a store.

Thanks in advance

Winter

unless you use the MP magic box, you can't sell them. personally i would make time for a few auctions.       

Many people wont buy them from the MP as there is no guarentee you will get the actual breedable in uestion. I realize this could be said for any mp item, but breedables are an easy target. i know of several people that were scammed into buying empty bundles. LL will NOT refund money nor will they do anything about it but delist the items. sorry /endrant.

Thanks for the tip. Problem is I was reading the x street is closing in december and I have tried a couple of the acution places and either my kitties didn't sell or they when for less than I paid to list them. The stores around this places where I rented I was there for two months with no sales it is just to flooded... I really really thank you for the help!

WinterLady wrote:

Thanks for the tip. Problem is I was reading the x street is closing in december and I have tried a couple of the acution places and either my kitties didn't sell or they when for less than I paid to list them. The stores around this places where I rented I was there for two months with no sales it is just to flooded... I really really thank you for the help!

Re: Xstreet closing in December - just wanted to clarify that.  Xstreet was purchased by LL a couple of years ago and has been known as The Marketplace since.  I'm pretty sure you know that since you used MP in your OP title but just in case anyone else reads this there has been some confusion on the Magic Box situation.

I *think* you meant Magic Boxes were going to be shut off in December; however, unless I've missed an update, the last notice from CommerceTeam Linden on this was that the Magic Box shut off date had been extended "indefinitely" - one of the reasons being what you wish to do - sell unique no copy items which Direct Delivery cannot at present do.

Also agree with Drake - a friend of mine purchased a fairly rare breedable on the MP and did not receive what was advertised, which then turned into a big mess trying to contact the seller and get the situation resolved. 

Good luck to you. :)

• 11 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.