Need help please!

Moneiba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You have to have a graphics program like Photoshop or Gimp to do all that.  The actual photos of the model are takin inworld and save to your hard drive.  You then crop, join, and modify the picture for the effect your wanting.  If you do not know how to do it yourself, best to hire someone in SL that knows what they are doing.

Just to expand a bit - Photoshop is a commercial product that must be purchased.  I haven't checked out how much it is, but have heard it is a bit pricey.  Gimp is a free program that can be downloaded here.

Since I had never used a graphics program prior to SL I took a LOT of in world classes and can now do pretty much everything I need to do with it - my initial reason being the same as yours: to create vendor ads.  I would recommend checking out SOMA in world.  It is a school that specializes in teaching both Gimp and Photoshop.

Builders Brewery also offers beginning through advanced classes in Gimp.

1 - Download and in\stall the GIMP (www.gimp.org)

2 - Learn to use it - at least learn to use layers and copy and paste pictures into layers

(several hours to weeks later)

3 - Inside SL, take three pictuires of the dress, in the poses you want, all against the same background color

4 - Save the snapshots to your hard drive

5 - Use the GIMP to put the three images into one for the ad

6 - Add the text, usug the GIMP Text tool

Save it, size it and upload it (256x256 pixels works fine fo vendors, 512x512 is good for the marketplace.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.