My profits are in the crapper

Porky Gorky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Czari Zenovka wrote:
Amen to that!!!  I ask my store group occasionally to please send any suggestions for the type of items they would like to see.  Haven't received any responses to date.

We have a suggestion box in the store since we started with sculpties. The box has been used a lot. But since the marketplace took over the in world sales, there are less costumers coming into the shop, so there are also less suggestions made.

Since the beginning of this year we run a contest in our mesh store "Suggest a mesh and get if for free". Each month we pick the suggestion we like the most and make it. The person who gave us the idea gets the product for free. People can submit max. 3 suggestions per month.

It is succesful, since there is an award people do take the trouble to come  to the in world store and put their suggestions in our box.

One of our newer best selling items was suggested by the winner of the contest in the month June.

Hmmm, guess I'm kind of lucky. My best selling is also my most profitable. The Lycan AO has always been my best seller, but then again, I have released 5 versions now. Recently, I released an AO to walk with a stick. For whatever reason, it has jumped to the 2nd best seller. I would've never thought that many people would want such an AO. I also released cheap female and male AOs. Those will over take the Lycan AO by the middle of next year. :matte-motes-crying:

My husband actually has your lycan AO. He doesn't play SL anymore but I remember he always would brag about it to the other lycan RPers on my sim.

as for sales, my top selling in quantity is a tea set, but in lindens is a bed. its funny though because the next ites down are from my offshoot store, not even my main furniture store and it doesn't even hae the time in business my main store has. Now if I took just the last year, it's a whole other store. kinda interesting to see how things evolve.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.