My Marketplace emails are not all coming through

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mine have always been hit or miss. Although many suggest it was merely a spam filter, or some other filter causing the issue, it isn't. THe entire message system is about as functional as most other aspects of things, lol.

I get a lot more messages than i used to, but definitely no moare than maybe 50-60%, and that's probably pushing it some weeks.

I think mine are pretty regular. I use those emails to look up transactions because as we know, there is no info in the main transaction page. (Yes there is the Orders page but I avoid the MP website because it is so slow.)  I would like to know what happened to those emails!

Hey Pam how are you, after you post i checked mines, many of mines arent coming either. And worst of all, review ones neither. I jsut found a nasty review made on one of my best sellers which i didnt got by e mail https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aphrodite-Summer-Joy-Brunch-garden-set-perfect-mothers-day-gift/6014137?method=put&remote=true&update=helpfulness-rating-3692566&url=%2Fproducts%2F6014137%2Freviews%2F3692566%2Fhelpful%3Fstate%3Dyes

Check this too also, and what should we do, did chat answered you about what to do now? god I am so tired of MP working so bad...

Could it have anything to do with the email provider marking the emails as spam? I use gmail, all my emails are coming through fine, but I also have filters set up for specific things to go straight to trash, etc. maybe something like this could help with the mass email amounts not getting sent to spam?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.