Marketplace initialization failed

Mikki Miles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I keep getting this error, it says "initialization with the marketplace failed because of a system or network error. Try again later."

I'm trying for 7 hours now, tried several viewers (recent official, beta, FS), switched from wifi to ethernet, rebooted router, restarted modem, nothing helps...

Can anybody give me some advice, please?

I am also getting this message on Firestorm this morning when I try to send folders. Last night I did not have any error messages (but I was sending boxes). It's LOVELY that LL is giving us SO little time to switch stuff and stuff doesn't work. LOVELY.

Marketplace initialization failed

Initialization with the Marketplace failed because of a system or network error.
Try again later.

Firestorm 4.0.1 (27000)
Windows 7 32 bit 

Does not work ... I tried all day .. I'm going crazy ... I have to migrate all my stuff

yes, I did that and it worked. I've had that language related issue (why is it language related at all???) before with the mesh uploader not uploading a custum physics model. It's still not fixed, but at least I can switch to english to upload mesh...

And my merchant outbox is working now...

I changed language from English and function ... However, it is not possible that because of this thing the system does not function .. I want to use the viewer in my language. This problem must be solved.

Agreed. I think most users on the forums are English speakers who are using their viewers in English, so there seem not so many people reporting this issue, but basically it should be affecting lots of people who use their viewers in their own language but don't come to the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.