Marketplace - Top Selling & Top Searched Reports

StriveDesigns

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have had an issue with my store's reports since the end of April. At first I thought it was just a glitch in the system and that it would straighten itself out in a few days, but none of the items I have listed since April 28th appear in the "Top Searched" reports, it simply shows a "0" (zero) for every single item from that date on.

And yet it shows on the "Top Selling" report as how many times it's been viewed and purchased. I know that when you search certain items they DO appear because I've seen some of my own things show up when I have searched things for my own shopping spree.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is that now defunct option?

Or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

-Strive

• 4 weeks later...

StriveDesigns wrote:

I have had an issue with my store's reports since the end of April. At first I thought it was just a glitch in the system and that it would straighten itself out in a few days, but none of the items I have listed since April 28th appear in the "Top Searched" reports, it simply shows a "0" (zero) for every single item from that date on.

And yet it shows on the "Top Selling" report as how many times it's been viewed and purchased. I know that when you search certain items they DO appear because I've seen some of my own things show up when I have searched things for my own shopping spree.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is that now defunct option?

Or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

-Strive

Hiya Strive,

As with a lot of features in Marketplace, it is safe to conclude the reporting system lacks. Thus why I strongly recommend switching to ANS (channeling your sales data to your own system/website). I, personally developped a dashboard for my own store that draws charts for me and shows me sales stats in an extend Marketplace would never. It also works on tablet and phone, so I can check it in the train.

I have a big list of bugs on my name for MP, but I doubt it is there first priority. If you ask me, LL should put a seperate team that focusses solely on MP now that stores become more rare in-world.

Stef.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.