Marketplace Denied Payment but Charged Credit Card

Sarimaru Yoshikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've tried to run a simple transaction of $1.15USD/$1.58USD on the Marketplace that was denied with a simple error of:

There was a problem charging your payment method.

No item was delivered, no Lindens have been added to my USD Balance, but my bank account has been hit with about $10.20. Granted I tried it several times, I acknowledge I shouldn't have, but there was no reason for my card to be denied so I tried again. I haven't received L$, nor any product. My bank isn't going to understand this, and I have no reliable way of getting in touch with these creators. Would appreciate if a Linden or someone could tell me what's going on.

Lindens don't come here. This is a resident forum.

That being said, you can put in a support ticket with ALL THE INFO under "Marketplace" and hopefully it will get fixed.

Secondly, after doing that you can contact your credit card company and put a stop on the transaction. That DOES works but better if your ticket solves the issue.

Thirdly it is always better to pay with lindens. Do the math. You are paying way more than you should :D.

That's what I know.

• 1 year later...

my american express card was denied payment but it is showing on my account that 50$ for linden labs.  where are my lindens? i received a message saying something was wrong with my card but the money is there.

Feb 07 2016
Store Purchase LINDEN LAB
, USA
ON HOLD
- $50.00

Thank you, choco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.