Marketplace API/Raw data?

Stefanosje Sellers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,
I am wondering if there is an API for Marketplace that can be used to bridge conversion and view data to my CRM. I am working on taking my shop to a next level by applying conv. attribution to my customers. It would save me a lot of time and money if I don't need an application nor server to hack into my account using cookie framing and JS hacks to log onto my account and download the csv for synchronization.

Stefan.

You have two choices, either set up to consume sales transactions from the ANS data feed peer transactio as each occurs, or you would need to establish your own process to screen scrape or otherwise download the data.

ANS ifs likely the best option but would not give you historic data. For that you would need to export from MP and import to your system.

ANS is formally documented in the wiki.

You can generate your own reports within your own system once you have historic data. imported and take the ANS feed. That's what I do and plenty of others with vendor systems

We did ask for API's but got things like facebook like buttons that nobody asked for, pathfinding that's unfinished, direct delivery that solved a problem not if it making but remains unfinished two years later. Serve side baking that solves a problemafter the problem has moved on to ssomething else

If it hadn't been for a number of us raising a stink, you'd not even have ANS as that was due to be dropped as LL didn't understand the use case.

Take it or leave it, that's all there is.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Direct_Delivery_and_Automatic_Notification_System

TransactionID should reflect all the purchases under the same marketplace order number.  If you don't believe that it's working as documented then open a JIRA.  

With a real grown up company, you would be able to inform support of this and they'd own the problem and file a JIRA for you but support as far as LL is concerned only functions to tell you to do it yourself so that they can close the case and +1 to the successful cases solved count.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.