Many items suddenly unlisted in my store

Tamarsk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was looking through my market place listings today and well over 50 of my previously listed products have been automatically unlisted because of "Banned text in the description field caused an automatic unlisting of the product" - 

At the risk of overloading you with information - here is the description - mind you this was a product that has been listed for over a year with the same description!! I wish I knew what the new banned words were - it has made a mess of my MP. But to suddenly delist a bunch of products that have been around for some time with no warning is unthinkable.

Lil is all set to do a bit of boot scootin'. It included rigged mesh sweater, shorts and non-rigged mesh boots. The textures on these items are enhanced for the new materials viewer just released by LL. You will need to enable "Advanced Lighting Model' in the graphics settings (shadows do NOT need to be enabled). This will make the textures 'pop', particularly the cable knot of the sweater.

There are a number of parts to the set, so by using different combinations, you can make any number of outfits. Lola appliers are included, however, because of the textures in the sweater, the Lola's work allright, but there is is not a smooth flow between the Lolas and the mesh sweater, so you may well want to take off your girls when wearing the sweater. The applier works as well with the Lush 1.3 enhancers, just make sure you wear the Lush HUD. You do not need the Lolas as this gown looks lovely on the standard SL shape

The product includes the following:

4 Appliers for Lola's Tangos and Lush -
Leather vest
Bandana tie bra with flexi bow
Neck bandana
Rigged Mesh sweater with alpha - 5 sizes
Rigged Mesh Shorts in 3 sizes and one for deformer mesh, when that finally becomes available (Deformer will allow you to adjust the mesh attachment to your custom shape)
Mesh cowboy boots

The boots are not rigged mesh and can be resized and positioned as you desire.

OBVIOUSLY some big work was going on last night. I had four ratings on a product which I hadn't sold in the last couple of days. I checked and all four were well over a year old although I got a note saying there was activity on my product.

I guess I better go check my store. Sounds messy.

Just looked. I have several items marked A including a mesh megaphone. Darn, that is definitely a naughty item!

Geez.

• Community Manager

Hello,

There is a jira filed that can be seen here: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-6608
A grid status blog here: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2014/07/07/post2308/
And updates can be followed on the main grid status blog here: http://status.secondlifegrid.net

The grid status blog will update once the unscheduled maintenance is completed.

Thanks!

Thanks. WHAT A MESS!!!!!!!

Good to know although I now have MANY items that have MUCH less text and I will be having extra wine tonight.

Interestingly enough, all my "A" and "M" listings (fine before of course) were on items made AFTER THE TOS of last August. I checked with a couple other folks that reported the same. One had ALL their items after the TOS flagged as adult because of some words apparently in their EULA.

This does lead to some interesting speculation LOL.

I AM OFF and I hope this gets fixed for folks soon.

I wonder, did some hacker get into LL's super secret word list?

Hacker.jpg

I wonder, did they ever fire this person and did they ever delete anything what the person typed?

Adult word list creation.jpg

shrug-1.gif

Anyway, as it has been clear for a long long time that the 'very secret' word listings do not work well, some radically different approach should be invented and implemented. ASAP.

Coby Foden wrote:

I wonder, did some hacker get into LL's super secret word list?

Hacker.jpg

I wonder, did they ever fire this person and did they ever delete anything what the person typed?

Adult word list creation.jpg

shrug-1.gif

Anyway, as it has been clear for a long long time that the 'very secret' word listings do not work well, some radically different approach should be invented and implemented. ASAP.

I am still laughing! :smileylol:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.