MagicBox and limited items.

sparkles Britton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Morning. I have a ton of extra gacha items, I set up a spot on my land to sell them on but I have had to downsize my land and no longer have the spare prims, after some research I have set up a small MP store, I have the magic box but I have a few questions, any help would be great.

When I load the magicbox and sync to the MP it obviously lists each item to be "managed". Example, a dress, I have the same dress in 3 different colours but two of them have the same colour twice. I have listed this dress, checked the limited box and added 2 for the quanity (for those that have two of that colour), added description etc and made the listing active. When I went back to the "Manage Listings" page it showed I had two unassociated items, the 2 extra colours of the dress. What did I do wrong? Do i need to list each item as a seperate item, making the limited quanity 1 for each item in the magicbox?

Second question and probably the most important. As I am not the creator of these items and although they are no copy trans do I need to contact the creator to sell them on the MP? I have seen lots of gacha items on the MP for sale by people like me (people who spend way to much time shopping!), I am not trying to make a profit, selling all for what I paid for them, but with IP infingement being such a huge thing I was concerned about using the original artwork to advertise. Obviously there are a lot of yardsales in world, I was wondering if selling these extras on the MP brings up a whole other set of guidelines/problems that I haven't come across in my research.

Thanks for any help/thoughts offered :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.