Looking for an Investor

B4rry Bing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As I don't have an amazing income, I would like to offer out an investment opportunity to one individual who may be interested.

The investment is in Board Game Designs, I have two current designs being worked on with one scripter.  The scripter is nearly finished with the first design and will then be continuing with working on the second design.  She is requesting L$40,000 for the first board game fully scripted and full permissions.  The game board will be placed on the market for a price of L$2,000.  This will lead to having to sell 20 of this board game before we make profit.  I am looking for someone willing to invest half of the purchase price of the scripts for the game.  I build the mesh designs, she scripts the design, you are only responsible for putting front half of the purchase value of the completed design.  You do not have to give me anything until the design is completely finished and ready to be put on the market.  After which, you will recieve half of all sales for life.

I will have the products for sale in my current shop of custom designs, so you don't have to worry about any fees or costs on land rent or anything.  The price for the second design is still negotiable and I am willing to have the three of us meet together to come up with what sounds like the best solution as far as business is concerned.  This is a partnership I am looking to continue and would like to have the person that invests with me have some ideas of some new games so we can create this partnership and open up a great game design business. 

I look forward to hearing from you, you can post here or message me in world.  Thank you.

B4rry Bing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.