Logging Into Marketplace Problems Anyone?

Lasher Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone else having difficulty logging into their Marketplace account . Each time I try to access I get this message...

'An error has occurred. Further information is available in the server log'

No mention of  troubles in Grid Status other than some server trouble yesterday.

Wondering if it's a universal problem or just local

^L^

Lasher Oh wrote:

Is anyone else having difficulty logging into their Marketplace account . Each time I try to access I get this message...

'An error has occurred. Further information is available in the server log'

No mention of  troubles in Grid Status other than some server trouble yesterday.

Wondering if it's a universal problem or just local

^L^

i was having trubble logging in2 MP yesterday .. when i finally did get in .. i found the thing i was looking for but it was rather expensive & i dont trust MP ... & besides i wanted more information & to see the thing better be4 i purchased it .. so i waited til i was inworld then TPed to the inworld store to buy it ... only to find that the inworld store was small & limited & only had a few of the vendors wares on display & NOT the thing i was looking for ... so i wasted a couple hours waiting on MP & then searching inworld for something i didnt find ... another typical SL snafu

Jeanne

I have this problem too "An error has occurred. Further information is available in the server log."

Also Iam not able to access my SL account, the same error occurs. Of course clearing cache of

the browser won't help since its a server problem.

I'm using Firefox browser, it was always working. If I try Internet Explorer it will work for a short

time but takes long time to load SL related pages. The forums load in both browsers quick.

Maybe LL is working on something and it is not finished yet.

same problem here.
since a few days i cannot open the SL markertplace or Secondlife website. always getting this message

An error has occurred. Further information is available in the server log.

google chrome and internet explorer are working, but Firefox does not open these pages for me

what happened ?

LL is informed about this issue and is working on a fix for this Firefox problem. There is a Jira from last year which describes the same error which was fixed quick by LL. As far as I could figure out, the old error from last year was caused by something with the language settings. I assume that a new fix will be available very soon, until then I will use the Internet Explorer :)

• 3 months later...

Also having this issue. After several tries I eventually log in, but the pictures are broken for me and not displaying. Other websites are fine, but Dashboard and Marketplace are both playing hide and seek apparently.

I tried both Firefox AND Google Chrome and both just Hate anything SecondLife related.

Try the "Magic Dance" of:

1. Close all browsers.
  2. Deleting all Cookies for any secondlife.com domains.
  3. Logging into the main https://secondlife.com website.

That usually clears things up, but you may have to repeat and add clearing cache if the first routine doesn't work.

(And of course there's the age-old Tech Support Adage: "If at first you don't succeed, Ctrl+Alt+Delete")

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.