LL needs more "Required Account Documentation" ?.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know what email account you use, however I can share the Linden Lab request for this information was delivered to my Gmail Inbox "Social" section and it's very lucky I in fact saw it at all.

Linden Labs do initiate a Support Ticket as part of this process, so perhaps if in doubt check to see if you have an open ticket in Support History.

To the best of my knowledge a halt is being placed temporarily on process credit requests until the details required by Linden Labs for each indiivual is reconciled. I'm also reliably informed they appreciate the potential stress this can cause and are working hard to finalise each case. 

All the best.

Just pleased the  information was transparent and available to me. Would like to assume that for everyone.

I have two process credits 'pending' though one was over the usual 5 working day time frame for completion. Volume of process credit amounts as well as frequency were citied as reasons contributing to the request for further documentation.

Happy to say, I've furnished the information required being a Non US Resident to the satisfaction of Linden Labs who I can not fault in any manner both their expediency and knowledge assistance in areas I was uncertain of accurate reponse. I've just had notification that they are satisfied to date with the information I provided and things will now return to status quo.

This is actually consistent  of Linden Labs in  my direct experience  over the years.  I've been exceedinly well looked after as both a Content Creator and an Artist.

I admit these changes concerned me at first, however a few days and smooth sailing.

Reeva Hax wrote:

I've furnished the information required being a Non US Resident to the satisfaction of Linden Labs

Did you provide the ITIN number in the W8Ben form?

(edit for spelling)

Several people conacted me on the matter of W-8BEN and the EIN / ITIN requirements. I in turn contacted the Lab on the matter. As far as their requirements are concerned, neither an EIN or an ITIN is required. Users only need to complete section #1 through #5 of the form.

You can see the Lab's response in full here.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.