Item Flagged and removed for wrong reasons?

Jessa Alberti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had an item listed on MP with numerous sales and no complaints. One person bought yesterday and demanded a refund because she stated it wasn't as described or wouldn't rez.  I contacted her in world and sent another copy, tested both copies to be certain they worked and all she wanted was a refund of her 99L.

She flagged my item as not as described and the listing was removed. Strangely enough they also removed her review after I flagged it for hate speech.

Is there a way to relist this or get in touch with LL to have them review the efforts I took to correct the problem? Either she didn't have enough prims available or didn't know how to use a rez-faux box to get it to rez as it worked fine for myself and a couple of friends I had purchase it direct from MP and try it as well.  Not sure how to get a good selling product relisted without it being immediately flagged again.. ugh.

• 4 weeks later...

I had some cheap item's de-listed several months ago. What I can remember of the message was that the items were in the wrong category, but the message vanished without explanation. And the message didn't give any useful info about what made it the wrong category for the item. I don't really expect the Lindens to know the correct category. All I remember is I glanced over the message, something about a marketplace user reporting it as the wrong category, decided to sort it out later, and the message seemed to vanish forever.

This doesn't strike me as a useful system.

Anyway, several items that had been delisted were reported as ordered and delivered a month after the date of the message. 

All I can think is that somebody realised the original delisting was wrong, restored the items, and at some later date they were delisted again, and nobody told me. But since I have to go by memory, can I trust the info I have. Why do the messages vanish without trace?

There are alternatives to the Linden Lab Marketplace, and there are times I wonder how anyone can do business through the Marketplace when they cannot rely on the information flow.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.