Issue with Affiliate vendors and Mainstore gone

nadimaus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

Quick question: I bought an affiliate package of a popular designer, from MP a few days ago, and i set up a nice store.

Now i found out the vendors don't deliver (they are Hippo vendors) and the designer doesn't answer to notecards either.

According to the group, they haven't logged in since Jan. 4

And, the mainstore is gone too. Any ideas what i can do? That store has existed for a long time. I was told, over 4 years atleast.

I tried a vendor update and everything, but they still don't deliver.

Shall i wait? Or rather get a new affiliate program from someone else?

Nadine

It sounds like the owner left SL and just left their marketplace store intact.  Unfortunately it happens more than it should.  Some merchants just forget to take down their store or more than likely they will log into their dashboard and cash out the money earned periodically.   I'd leave a review explaining what happened then flag them as not as advertised to warn other people. 

That's about all you can do.  LL won't get involved other than to remove the item from MP. 

Before getting another affiliate vendor, I'd check to be sure the merchant is still around and their in world store is still there.  You can contact the merchant and ask them something to see if they are still active and providing goo service.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.