Instructions Please

0i1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1. Open the MERCHANT OUTBOX window in the Second Life viewer by choosing Me > Merchant Outbox.
  2. Drag items you wish to sell from your inventory into the MERCHANT OUTBOX window.

I'm dragging yet the item is not going.

Then when I copy item to Merchant Outbox I get this pop up "A new folder has been created for each item you have transferred to the top level of your Merchant Outbox"

I don't see where a a folder has been created.

So what am I doing wrong?

I started seeing that pop up yesterday, but today have not seen it. 

Could be the item is not copy or transfer TO YOU.  If it is then what opens is a window where you can see the object.  I dont drag but just select the item and choose Copy to Merchant Outbox, and the window opens. 

However the outbox behaves erratically and, for example, sometimes tells me I need to open a store. 

I made a simple cube full permission to test and it I get the red O with the slash through it all the time. Copy to Merchant Outbox doesn't work either.

NOW it's indicating I didn't even create a store!!

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. I can't get beyond that WTH!

I went through the process of creating a store but evidently it didn't stick I happened to have done it on the day of maintenance of all days. So now this is as far as I can get:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.