I payed, it was delivered, I closed, I opened. Now I cannot see some items :( what I can do ?

kms

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Before you try to get it delivered again clear your cache and relog.  I'll probably be there.  If not contact the creator and give them your transaction record from your dashboard if you bought it in world or from MarketPlace if you bought it there.  Check their profile to see how they prefer you to contact them, IM or notecard.  Explain what happened.  Most creators will make it right.  Need to be patient though as creators are not on line 24/7 or even every day.  If you don't hear back in a few days try again.

I'd like to see (unless it IS there and I've missed something) the ability for a product to be redelivered from the listing itself to customers on record who no longer have your item in their inventory.

I have a few nomod/no copy items, and when/if they lose them to deleting them by accident, losing them in a 'land return' in their lost and found (happened to me), etc, they usually contact me.

Wouldnt be hard for MP to check to see if name is a customer, if they have a copy in their inventory or not, and redeliver directly from the listing, rather than making the seller do it manually.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.