I cannot view my orders

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I will file a bug report about this. Now it seems instead of only being able to see the first two pages of my orders, I can only see one.  Therefore I cannot confirm that I have been refunded for all duplicate enhancement charges -- or any charges. 

Can anyone else access his orders?

I just ran some quick tests. On the Orders > Transaction History report, I am able to view not only the most recent 5 pages (checked them by using the "Next" link to step to each successive one) but also able to click and view page 605, so it appears I have access to all Transactions since record keeping began.

On the Reports > Orders report, I set the date selectors to include Orders from January 1st, 2012 through today. I was able to view the first few pages as well as the very last page. The only anomaly was that the last page actually included Orders from December 31st, 2011 .. but that's a well-known issue having to do with Time Zone calculation problems (GMT vs. PDT/PST).

So yes, it appears I can see Marketplace data across the entire range of activity.

Are you using Marketplace reports, or are you using the SL TRansaction History to try and find/verify charges that come from the Marketplace?

PS: I have nothing listed on the Product Enhancements report as my last use of PLEs was so long ago, any data has either been deleted or is simply outside whatever range they use to display the report.

I went to Account then Order History. I see one page of orders but when I click on the next page I get error saying Sorry to keep you waiting, we know about this, blah blah.

I can see sales records, I just can't see my own "orders", meaning purchases (would be nice if they called these sales and purchases but OH WELL). 

I want to see how much I have been charged for enhancements.

hi,

so if i go in "my account" then "order history" i can see all of the page. But all of them are about what ive purchased and no about what ive sold. So nothing about the refund i had this morning for a non displayed enhancement i bought this summer. (ive writed about it here : http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/To-RODVIK-Request-meeting-with-Merchants-on-CommerceTeam/m-p/1704095#M28762 .

then if i go in my "merchant home" / "orders" / "transaction history", here i see all what ive sold but still any  track of the refund about the enhancement i got this morning. 

If i go in my "merchant home"/ "reports"/ "orders", here is the same, i see what ive sold but nothing about the refund.

But i can see this refund on my trans history link from my dashboard. Obviously, they only display here and of course, prob, LL thought it was useless to send a notification by email for aware us. 

So maybe check your trans history from your dashboard for the latest days/weeks, maybe you will see here the notification about refunds for enhancements. Im afraid you wont be able to have more infos and explanations. Ive submit a ticket aswell this morning, and post in the mentionned thread in the forum to ask for explanation.... but well... i dont have a lot of hope i will get an answer.

Pamela Galli wrote:

I went to Account then Order History. I see one page of orders but when I click on the next page I get error saying Sorry to keep you waiting, we know about this, blah blah.

I can see
sales
records, I just can't see my own "orders", meaning purchases (would be nice if they called these sales and purchases but OH WELL).  

I want to see how much I have been charged for enhancements.

I only have 8 pages of Order History, but I am able to "Next" my way through all 8.

When you go to the bottom of the first page, can you click on any other page .. such as 3, 4, or some other higher number?

Thanks Ry0ta! That is exactly what happens to me, except I can get to page one. 

The orders page is important because they give the name of the item the enhancement is being charged for. The transaction info just has that there is a charge but not the name.

well so, i cant either have track of the refund i had this morning for an enhancement. i cant see it neither in my account/ order history, neither in my merchant home/orders/trans history, neither in my merchant home/report/orders.

However, i had an answer to the ticket i submited this morning, with a not really understanble explanation lol. But well. Now i have an enhancement on, ive been refunded for it and i just hope i wont be charged again after this one will end at the end of the week...lol... sometimes i give up understanding things, they just look surnatural ....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.