How to search your FAVORITES on your shopping page

Irrek Oanomochi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Freya Mokusei wrote:

If you can get Marketplace to list all of your favourites on a single page, you can then use the Browser Search function

(Ctrl+F in your browser) to search that page for specific text.

Is there a way to get them to all show on one page?  I've looked but never found a way.

I have like 36 pages of favorites, I finally had to give up adding more instead I now have a book mark folder in my web browser for them and just save links to them organized by category's.  This is all so a good way to do it if you have alts as I can get to all my favirates for all my alts now in one place.

Why do you need so many favorites? 36 pages?!?!? At 12 items per page, which is the only view, that's 432 items... Good lord. I have a page and a half.. Things I want to buy when i get the funds. When i get the funds, I buy them! Are there really that many people with hundreds of items in their favorites?

I mean, do what you want, but there isn't a way to search it, you have to go page by page. I have noticed items moving around in their order in there at times, so i cant imaging the nightmare of searching 400+ items.

I guess i'm not the shopaholic i thought i was.

Drake: to answer your question "Are there really that many people with hundreds of items in their favorites?"  YES. I wonder how YOU can only have a page and a half. LOL. I have a long list of projects in my mind . . . it's useful to see options and have a visual scrapbook of possibilities if you will, that you don't want to lose track of. I also find stuff moves around and I don't know what the priority is for the stuff that's listed -- why can't it be by date, at the very least? Never is. Thanks for your reply ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.