Failure to move items from Merchant Outbox to my Marketplace Store

Brahms Raynier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've created a Marketplace store......  followed instructions to drag my product onto the Merchant Outbox.....  i get the message that it has been moved.....  but it doesnt show up in my Marketplace Store.....  it's been two days...  I thought maybe it just takes some time...  but still nothing...  no error messages.....  what do I do now?

Brahms Raynier wrote:

I've created a Marketplace store......  followed instructions to drag my product onto the Merchant Outbox.....  i get the message that it has been moved.....  but it doesnt show up in my Marketplace Store.....  it's been two days...  I thought maybe it just takes some time...  but still nothing...  no error messages.....  what do I do now?

After sending the object to the Merchant Outbox, you have to click "Send To Marketplace" button on the lower right of the Merchant Outbox window in your Viewer.

If you have already closed it, you can open your Outbox by selecting Me..-> Merchant Outbox from your menu (in Viewer) and you should see all the listings you want to send.

Now you log on to your Markeplace (using your internet browser), go to your Merchant Home page, and select 'manage listings" from the menu, and at the top of the page, you should see your objects in "Unassociated Inventory Items" at the top.

From there you can create listings.

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am hoping for a solution to this issue as well.  I have created a MP store, and followed the instructions explicitely.  I have even tried to use both Firestorm as well as the SL Viewer.  On all occasions, my Merchant Outbox says that it completed uploading, however the items remain in the outbox, and nothing appears in my Merchant Listings on the MP Merchant Homepage.  Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Still no fix for this? No word on when or how it can be fixed?

STILL? :/

I mean it's still happening so...
I've followed all the instructions when setting up the store and I've done everything anyone has sggested and nothing works. I hit 'Send to Marketplace' and I get a message confirming that all folders have been sent but, when I go to check the unnassociated items in the merchant home page, there's nothing there. WTH?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.