Duplicated Clothing Items

rookiefl Pexington

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, all. I just returned to Second LIfe. My girlfriend made me come back. Well the problem is that i bought some outfits for ourselves. Some are transferable but some not. And I found this too late after I bought the outfits for her and were delivered by mistake to me. I did'nt see the gift it button on the checkout procedure. So I was wondering if I send the merchants proof the I bought the items twice or more times. Can they send me back the Linden Dollars. Is that possible? Please someone help me. I need a solution to this situation. Thanks!

Contact the merchant and ask.  We have nothing to do with this transaction.  As to whether it's possible, anything is possible but what the merchant chooses to offer is up to them.  They're not obliged to clear up someone else's mistake.

Just the same, there's nothing to stop someone swapping to a male avatar and saying "look these clearly cannot be for me", getting a refund and then re-assuming their female character.

It's up to the merchant.

No you don't need to add them as friends.  Assuming that the item was created b y the same merchant, just right click and edit it, choose the Creator button and open profile, from their profile, choose the Send IM button.

(If they prefer a notecard, usually indicated by statements to that effect in their profile, send a notecard instead)

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.