Created a Marketplace store and items say uploaded but not showing up??? Been almost a MONTH now!!!

SushiNomster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've created a Marketplace store and followed ALL instructions to drag my product into the Merchant Outbox. The message that it has been uploaded pops up but it doesn't show up in my Marketplace Store. 

I has been 3 weeks of me retrying, no changes. =.= HELP!!!????

Steps I followed are: 

"After sending the object to the Merchant Outbox, you have to click "Send To Marketplace" button on the lower right of the Merchant Outbox window in your Viewer.

If you have already closed it, you can open your Outbox by selecting Me..-> Merchant Outbox from your menu (in Viewer) and you should see all the listings you want to send.

Now you log on to your Markeplace (using your internet browser), go to your Merchant Home page, and select 'manage listings" from the menu, and at the top of the page, you should see your objects in "Unassociated Inventory Items" at the top.

From there you can create listings."

Going into my Merchant home it still displays  Unassociated inventory items (0). Import failure log : You do not have any failed imports.

I'm confused. Does SL not allow people to sell anymore???? Many of my friends are having same issue!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.