Cashing Out To Paypal

Lasher Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Lasher, you're an old-timer here (I say that in the nicest way) - is it possible the cash out is being stalled by the tax reporting requirements/documentation?  If you haven't already, check your support tickets to see if LL is requesting the tax documents from you, in case you haven't done that or been asked already.  Even though a notification is supposed to go to your email, a lot of people are discovering that they have never received the email, and in fact the request from LL is hiding in their support tickets.  Sort from most recent to oldest and see if it is there.  Otherwise, perhaps file a new support ticket to ask what's going on.

Hope that helps.

Arwen you were exactly right - thank you.

There was a case sitting there in the support records and I definitely didn't get and email from them. I'm surised they don't at least flag it up on the process credit history. Ho Hum.

Also suprised they wanted the tax gubbins from me as I'm well inside their limits. Oh well foreign resident details sent now, I'll just need to wait and see if they process the cashout before I head off for my hols.

^L^

Catwise, respond or comment on the case where you submitted your information and ask for a status update there.  Live Chat won't help. Nor will opening a new support case. When they created the support case requesting the information, they assigned it to one specific person at LL.  The only way to get information is through that original support case.

Catwise..I am interested to hear from you as to whether or not your cash-out has gone through yet. I submitted all the documents requested 10 days ago, within an hour of receiving the email. I've also had a cash-out sitting "in progress" for 11 days now. I have commented on the opened case twice now, with no response. The case says "work in progress". Very frustrating. :matte-motes-frown:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.