Can't list my new wings, the marketplace thinks they are "Adult"!

Pryda Parx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is nothing remotely adult about my latest fairy wings but when I try to list them I get "At least one product could not be listed due to a violation in our Adult Content Guidelines"

So what's going on here?

Obviously I could list them as Adult - BUT THEY ARE NOT!!

What is it the marketplace is objecting to and who can I complain to?

From what I have read, sometimes certain words get hit up by the automated filter system as being adult. Things like the word for male chickens or female cats might come up as adult, regardless of context. Check your keywords and description and see if you see anything like that :P

You can complain to a Linden I suppose.

Thanks Charlotte and Josh, I've found it now. Cut the description till it started working.

This was the bit of the description:

"Akemi is an exuberant, wild, outrageous fairy full of energy that she uses to revitalize nature and those around her. Her leafy bright wings reflect her juvenile spirit. Her job, in the fairy world, is to care and heal those who are injured in soul or body. The wings in lily white are also perfect for tinting."

All pretty innocent stuff I thought, aparently they don't think "juvenile" is appropriate. I changed it to "youthful" and it listed OK.

ju·ve·nile adj.  Of, relating to, characteristic of, intended for, or appropriate for children or young people:

sounds like a good definition of the general age rating in SL, using the same logic of censorship may be LL will band the whole general age category lol.

I tried to use the banner in your post to check out your shop and the links not working for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.