Can not delete selected items

Dora Gustafson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I select all the obsolete items in the in the Unassociated Inventory Items and try to Delete,
Nothing happens.
Yes something happens:
I am cheerfully asked to continue shopping:smileysurprised::smileyvery-happy::smileylol:

Anybody knows anything about this?
Any work around?
To delete every item one by one is not what I want.

Dora Gustafson wrote:

When I
select
all the obsolete items in the in the
Unassociated Inventory Items
and try to
Delete,

Nothing
happens.

Yes something happens:

I
am
cheerfully
asked to continue shopping:smileysurprised::smileyvery-happy::smileylol:

Anybody knows anything about this?

Any work around?

To delete every item one by one is not what I want.

Good mornin, Miss Dora.  I went to hell and back yesterday with this also.  Bulk deleting CERTAINLY didn't work.  In the end, the solution is to remove the item(s) from the magic box(es) and resync with Marketplace.  Once the system sees that they are no longer in the magic box, it deletes them automatically. 

Dora Gustafson wrote:

Good morning Sir Marcus:)

Who said it should be easy?

I know, right? I spent a hundred million hours yesterday individually deleting old listings and complaining about it here until Dakota Linden sent me a private message with how to do it easier.  I still messed up though and spent even MORE time last night fixing THAT.  :smileyvery-happy:

After all was said and done, I'm 100% direct delivery now with nary a magic box in sight.  Now I'm going to work today to update older items and change them out. 

I tell ya this...if it weren't for these forums...I would be completely bald this mornin cause I woulda pulled out all my hair last night!

Howdy, Pup!

Do ya have more than one Magic Box with those items in them?  If so, ya gotta be sure and delete them from ALL magic boxes.  What I noticed also is that if there is a LOT of stuff needing to be deleted (I had over 80 at the time), it takes the system a LOOOONG time to get it done.  Especially now when everybody is tryin to do everything all at the same time.

Good mornin, Miss Dora.  I went to hell and back yesterday with this also.  Bulk deleting CERTAINLY didn't work.  In the end, the solution is to remove the item(s) from the magic box(es) and resync with Marketplace.  Once the system sees that they are no longer in the magic box, it deletes them automatically. 

Thank you for going to hell and back, it's going to save me (and lots of others) a lot of time... :P   :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.