Anyone else been WAY overcharged for their advertising on MP?

Eris Tylman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just bought L$6792 and was shocked to log in today and find I'd been charged L$14278! I have NO Idea how they worked that out! Not a clue! And even stranger, some of my advertising schemes say they are going to be recharged in APRIL 2014! Hello? It's July, so how's that possible? I had some schemes that I had cancelled back in April, so I'm wondering if the system went haywire on me or what. I submitted a ticket, but who knows if it'll get resolved. 

Anyone else ever had this happen to them? Did you ever get an explanation?

Happened to me last Year when i reactivated a sleeping Advertisement. It charged me each HOUR the Price of the Advertisement. So 3 times instead of 1 time. I opened a ticket but i got only 1 Refund so i canceled that Advertisement and stepped back from using that Ripp-off System anylonger.

I think it is related to deactivated Advertisements when you activate them again. Maybe that is such stupid Bug what charges you then for the sleeping Time too, i dont know exactly. I strongly recomment do DELETE the Advertisement and do then a new one, maybe this works without eating your Lindens. Myself dont use that anymore, i lost the trust in this System.

• 2 months later...

This just happened to me yesterday!  I paid L$999 to renew a sleeping subscription and it charged me every hour, on the hour, for six hours!  I paid an extra L$5994 over what I should have.  I saw what was happening at that point and cancelled auto-renew and then I put in a support ticket.  No response 26 hours later.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.