ATTENTION! Listings on the Marketplace are borked. Everyone check your stores!

Pearl Vollmar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Something really weird happened. Some of my listing have a different picture and a different name and some even a different merchant. Who should I contact? Anyone has noticed that??

I have no idea where I should go to, to fix that. Please someone help me?

Edit: Guys check your listings. I haven't changed over to direct delivery so it's affecting everyone.

For detailed info read this blog post. http://www.dgp4sl.com/wp/2012/03/31/the-fiasco-called-marketplace/

Please vote and watch this Jira. Tell all your friends who are merchants https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4587

marketplace listing.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Vollmar wrote:

Something really weird happened. Some of my listing have a different picture and a different name and some even a different merchant. Who should I contact? Anyone has noticed that??

I have no idea where I should go to, to fix that. Please someone help me?

marketplace listing.jpg

Oh boy, looks like a database pointing error. Linden, We have a problem.

Hi Argus! I'm looking for where I can write a ticket but I'm totally lost. Prices are wrong, merchant, pictures, totally crazy.  You just have to look at my store to see it.

Do you know where we can write a ticket?

Check your listings too Argus. I hope you don't have the same problem

I was wondering why i hadn't sold anything in 2 days, so i checked my marketplace store, and yes : it's a mess!

Judging from the recent posts on this forum, i'm not the only one with this problem. Hope LindenLab will fix this asap, coz having someone else's products on your listing is awkward to say the least, horrible  in a worst case scenario:

you could end up having adult items on your PG store listing !!

FIX THIS ASAP LL !!

Pearl, for sure file a ticket, etc.

One thing though, I just clicked through all the listings on your first page and none of the Merchants listed on your listings exists anymore. They all point to empty storefronts, or, to the Main page. I did about 6 or 7 of them.

Have you tried purchasing anything to see where it goes? (or tried a test delivery)?

Edited: Nope, some do point to other stores, but your product does not appear in that other store.  So sorry to see this happen to you.

What a mess.

Just had a look at mine and .. one of my listings has a different item name and seller name, had no price, no perms, was not active in the item list, and when I clicked on it, the picture was wrong too. I dont have the energy to try to work on it tonight ... people, check your listings!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.